Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ginger or Mary Ann? Desperate For Attention Or Sexy?

This is not new news. Everyone preferred Mary Ann to Ginger on Gilligan's Island. You know, the one that wasn't slamming her tits in everyone's face or staring at the Professor with a "come hither" look.

And according to a Sex & The City survey (yes, there is one out there), not many men preferred the sex kitten, Samantha, either. In case you never watch TV, Samantha would be the modern day Ginger.

After all, if a woman is wearing sex on the outside for everyone to see, what's left to be special for him?

So why are women wearing the look of the sex on their faces everywhere they go? You know the look I'm talking about. The pursed lips and sideways glance that seems to say, "I'm a tiger in the sack."

Yeah, yeah. Whatever. We're all tigers, get over yourself.

I mean, why else is Kanye West singing, "I want a lady on the street, but a freak in the bed"? Men (or partners) want to have something special for just them.

There's also the case of "faux gay" behavior to get attention. I honestly don't get it, but that could be because I'm 39 years old.

Christmas parties are filled with pictures of women grinding on their friends, making out with their friends, doing body shots on their friends' breasts...And hey, for record, I know these women are indeed not gay.

It was all about shock value. But what about true value? What about being who you really are?

And by the way, what happened to hugs and laughter?

I meet my friends for Happy Hour, but there's no tongue and I like it that way. I can't imagine waking up the next day saying, "Sorry I bit your nipple last night."

Save it for the sack for crissakes. Some things are meant to be private.

No comments:

Post a Comment