Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Winter Wonderland.

Ask my husband. I've always had issues with this song. I remember a few years ago trying to decipher the meaning while he shook his head in disbelief. I demanded an answer. "What exactly does Bing mean when he says that he can do the job when he's in town. What is he, a traveling salesman looking for some booty calls?"

I know I should just let it lie, but I can't. Check these lyrics out:

Gone away is the bluebird (husband),
Here to stay is a new bird (pool boy with abs)
He sings a love song,
As we go along,
Walking in a winter wonderland.

He'll say: Are you married?
We'll say: No man,
But you can do the job (THE job. Let's get naked.)
When you're in town. (No strings attached.)

See what I mean?

1 comment:

  1. This brought a huge smile to my face. So funny! Shannon

    ReplyDelete