Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Spin Doctor.

I am a DJ when it comes to driving my car. My daughter Paige is the Spin Doctor barking orders from the backseat:

"Mom, #5. Turn it up."
"Mom, start #6 over, Parker was talking to me."
"Mom, you're singing the wrong lyrics. Again. Stop singing."

I can barely concentrate since I'm so busy switching out cd's and changing the songs. But let's face it, I'm fucking grateful we're done with the Back Yardigans. As you can see from the video, I rather enjoy Hannah Montana, or Miley Cyrus, or whateverthehellhernameisnow. She's big enough to just become a symbol now. Like Prince.

The point is this: Errands blow ass.

And there's no escaping them. The family needs chicken, milk and cereal. The household needs toilet paper. Science projects require poster board. So why not crank the tunes and make errands less painful? Rock on dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment